Making up the truth

...and other stuff that doesn't matter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wait, what?

Life is full of things that fill one's life. When I reminisce of the day's before moving to Kansas City area I remember having time to cruise the internet for things that didn't matter and videos that made me laugh. I don't feel like I have time to check e-mail anymore. I haven't opened most of my chat accounts in so long I have forgotten the passwords and I have to go through a process that sends me 3 e-mails just to get in and find out that nobody I used to talk to is "online" anymore.
I guess it's good to know it's not just me.
I wonder if other people suffer the same misplacement's that I do? As I have been forced to change my focus for some period of time, whether to work or school or spouse or friend. After some time has passed and I reclaim a certain amount of time in a day or week; I learn that I have simply forgotten the things I used to do. I can't remember what my hobbies were. I remember having plenty to do, but what was it I did? I'm not unhappy, and I am less bored than I remember being. I know I have changed but I still feel like I live a full life of enjoyment including responsibilities so I wouldn't say that I sincerely miss what I used to do
I guess it's good to know I'm still me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home