Making up the truth

...and other stuff that doesn't matter

Friday, October 08, 2010

Corrigated Moments

It's 10:30 pm. We have packed 5 or 6 boxes tonight. The moving crew is coming tomorrow at 9.
I think that we have moved from putting it off beyond being unmotivated and are nearing anti-motivation. It's not that we don't want to move, we do! We are happy to have a house and that particular house in fact. We just don't like our stuff enough to be able to find it when we are in that house. So things are going to begin to be tossed into box in a disorganized fashion and the labeling system is almost a joke.
What silly people we can be sometimes. We have had a closing date set for nearly 7 weeks, we have owned the house for nearly 2 and we have moved the eat-ware and cutlery into the house along with a vacuum and broom. Maybe it's because things have become so cluttered with the boxes and empty boxes and stacks of boxes and broken boxes.
I have realized through the past several weeks that I lack a certain ambition that makes people extremely successful. I believe I am capable, and able. I think I am just content in mediocrity. I guess I just don't feel like it's all that bad. Maybe I should build a fort with the bo...
Got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home